Professional Therapeutic and Medical Massage for Ladies
Perth Ladies Massage Therapy offer professional, therapeutic massage therapy in Perth and the surrounding areas. The therapy options are designed to improve your sense of physical and emotional well-being.
Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (rejuvenating, therapeutic, pampering) and the reasons we seek it out (stress relief, pain management, a luxurious treat) massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your health care regimen.
Perth Massage Therapy offer a bespoke service tailored to meet your individual needs.
Treatments take place in a comfortable, purpose built therapy room overlooking the beautiful garden. We encourage clients to stay awhile and enjoy some relaxing refreshments after their therapy.
I have had a wonderful massage treatment from Anne at Perth Ladies Massage Therapy.
Having had extensive surgery, Anne helps keep the potential consequences in check.
I always feel relaxed, pampered and know that as a preventative treatment it really works, highly recommended.
I have been having treatments with Anne for several months and find the massage she gives are the most beneficial I have ever had.
They really help with various problems I have with my neck, but the whole treatment is so good for the whole body and mind.
It is a wonderful hour!
Caroline Irwin, Aberargie
McGregor Consultants had the pleasure of Anne's expertise when we contracted her to give massage therapy to our staff during the working day.
It's amazing what half an hour of massage can do to alleviate stress and encourage positivity in a working environment on a fortnightly basis.
I'd encourage any employer to engage Anne to boost their workforce. Since her move to Perth we have all missed Anne terribly.
So glad to have found you Anne, your skill in massage is second to none.
Your ability to put me at ease immediately with your friendly manner & sense of humour, I feel I've known you much longer!
Love the new treatment room, so tranquil. Look forward to next treatment, for more feel good boost!
Sylvia Smith, Perth
- Alleviates low back pain
- Eases medication dependence
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymphatic flow
- Exercises and stretches weak, tight or atrophied muscles
- Improves the condition of the body's largest organ: the skin
- Increases joint flexibility
- Helps athletes at any level to prepare for and recover from strenuous work outs
- Lessens depression and anxiety
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Reduces past surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Relieves migraine pain
- Releases endorphins – amino acids that work as the body's natural pain killer